Thursday, May 10, 2012

Norway update!

Hey there P.E.P.ers!
Well its my third day here in Norway setting up for the film por vida show at the RAKE gallery and its going great! its my second day of setting up and i have finally go into the swing of it! first day of set up is always hard because im still trying to figure out whats going to go down and where everything will hang? Espen has been around and it was rad to finally meet him! the people from the RAKE are so cool too and have been taking care of me! Its such a cool thing when im setting up the show i get to look at every piece of mail ive gotten and it make me think of all the great people ive met threw the print exchange and how each and every one of you is a friend!! I just want to let you all know how much it means to me that we all exchange together and i know that it means alot to all of you too!
i wall have some photos up as soon as i get home!
jai tanju

No comments: