Tuesday, July 02, 2013

DON'T BE LAZY!! SEND MAIL TO SUNDAYS ZINE!!!! ASAP!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!
 IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A REAL COOL ZINE OUT OF NYC SEND MAIL TO THEM!!!!!
THEY WANT YOUR BEST PHOTOS!!!!

Hey man,

Hope all is well.  I wanted to ask you about possibly working on this sundays x fpv issue.

I've been receiving a bunch of images but its usually from the same people. Do you think theres a way to get more from more people throughout fpv? I really wanna make this happen because i think its a great idea and I totally back film por vida. It's so amazing.
Thanks dude,

p.s if you talk to the last prom would you please tell him I changed my address haha cause he sends a lot of photos and I dont want to miss them!

278 kosciuszko st 2nd fl
brooklyn ny 11221
 
Talk to you soon,

--
Colin Sussingham




No comments: